The CAICL research cluster has a busy diary of exciting events for the academic year of 2017/2018. Watch out for more events on the aesthetics and counter-aesthetics of international law project in 2018!
- Dr Jessie Hohmann (Queen Mary, University of London) in conversation with Prof Jean d’Aspremont (University of Manchester) on ‘The Materiality of International Law’, Tuesday 14 November 2017, Rendall building, Seminar room 3, 4.30pm
- Dr Randle DeFalco (University of Liverpool), ‘The Invisibility of Race at the ICC: Lessons from the US Criminal Justice System’, Wednesday 22 November 2017, Rendall building, Seminar room 5, 1pm
- Film screening ‘Watchers of the Sky’, followed by a discussion, Tuesday 5 December 2017, Rendall building, Seminar room 10, 5pm
- Dr Triestino Moriniello (Edge Hill) and Dr Paolo Lobba (University of Bologna), Book launch event of ‘Judicial Dialogue on Human Rights. The Practice of International Criminal Tribunals’, Monday 5 February 2018, 4.30pm
- Eric Loefflad (Kent Law School), ‘Soviet Anti-Imperialism and the Origins of the Crime of Aggression’, Wednesday 21 February 2018, 3pm, Taylor Room Sydney Jones Library